Roped to your mountain guide, learn to walk on ice and experience the spectacular scenery in the swiss alps.
Learn fascinating facts about glaciology, geology and the impact of global warming.
Want to stay in a mountain hut set at 9,400ft. Trek Europes longest glacier with us in two days?
No experience required at all.
Have you ever seen a glacier? Have you ever wanted to walk on ice?.
Take a spectacular guided glacier hike on a river of ice in Switzerland! Explore amazing ice and snow formations.
- You will be met at your hotel, hostel or as pre arranged by our friendly swiss alpine guide.
- At our base you will be fitted out with boots, crampons, backpacks, ice pics, gloves and warm gear
- Board our 12 seater van and its a one hour scenic drive along a mountain pass to the Stein or Rhone Glacier
- From the park its a 20 minute stroll to the glaciers ice edge
- Attach crampons to your boots, rope up to your mountain guide and start your exploration journey on the glacier ice.
- Duration - approx 4.5 - 5 hours included eating your picknic lunch and time for selfies
- Drive back to Interlaken